Friday, January 24, 2014

Hairy News

For several months I knew it was time for Nora's 1st hair cut. While I cut the boys hair I was not brave enough to cut Nora's. And I just kept putting it off because I didn't want to lose her cute curls and I honestly had very little time this fall. Here she is at a Christmas party with her curls in full bloom.





It was getting very long, the static electricity was horrible it just got so tangly. Eventually, after the new year I got fed up and we went to the beauty school while Sawyer was at school.

In the big girl chair

Excited for her hair cut


She was pretty wiggly and the student stylist wasn't very brave. Nora sat still with a sucker and looking in the mirror. The stylist barely cute any length off but by the time she finished Nora was also done so I couldn't really have her go back over it again. Oh well it was only $5.

I won't even really do an after picture because I'm not sure you would even be able to tell the difference. Her natural bangs are cut more evenly and the ends are a bit healthier but I'm not sure that could be conveyed in a picture anyway. Suffice it to say we both survived her 1st hair cut and no one was traumatized so we will be going back every few months for the next 18ish years :)

No comments:

Post a Comment