Saturday, January 18, 2014

28 weeks {Baby #3}


Again I'm a little behind, but we've been doing so much celebrating I haven't had a chance to update.

How far along: 28 weeks
Total weight gain: 20 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Yes
Sleep: pretty good despite frequent bathroom breaks for myself and Nora (I think both of our bladders are about the same size :)
Best moment this week: Celebrating Sawyer's birthday
Movement: Yes, all the time, especially at night or when one of the kids is pushing on my belly he will push back
Food cravings: nothing specific, I haven't been very hungry, but my sweet tooth is definitely back in full force
What I'm missing: being able to bend over comfortably
What I'm looking forward to: Same as last month…switching Nora to her big girl room so I can finally pull out the baby gear and get it arranged

My doctor's appointment this month was short and sweet. I'm measuring right on. His heart rate was in the 140's. I'm slightly concerned by my weight gain thus far. I am currently at the weight I gave birth to Sawyer and Nora, but this time I still have 3 months left. Oh well, what am I going to do? The doctor is not concerned so I'm not going to stress. What's a few more pounds to lose when I get to finally hold this precious boy? This appointment was my final monthly visit. Now it's bi-weekly visits! We're getting closer…just wish we were closer to naming this fellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment