Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Little Lady's Sprinkle

Recently my wonderful SIL, Candace, threw me and the little lady a baby sprinkle. A few of my closest friends in the area came over. It was very laid back we just chit-chatted, ate and opened presents for a few hours. It was perfect and the little lady was blessed with many adorable girly things!

The adorable decorations: I love all the feminine touches
Food table
Flower arrangement


Look at that donut tree...too cute
Mantel decorated w/ a dress I made and pink flowers

The guests and gifts:




Little lady was very blessed with some adorable clothes.

Candace put together all the decorations and the food. The yellow and pink themes was so cute and the food was delicious.

Now we're all prepared for the little lady to arrive! It's becoming more real everyday...could be any day now!

No comments:

Post a Comment