Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Happy Blogiversary!

Today is the 1 year anniversary of this here blog. When I started this blog I was living in KS close to family and just wanted to have a record of my pregnancy. I was not even going to tell anyone. Then friends and family far away started to request pregnancy information, then we moved across the country, and now it's grown to the point that sometimes I am suprised when I hear who reads my blog (if you want to make yourselves known go ahead and leave a comment, I love comments).





I recently went back to the beginning of this blog journey and I was amazed at how much has changed since that first blog post.



So here's a short walk (or blog link) down memory lane with a favorite post from each of the 1st 6 months:

August 2009: The Big Announcement (warning: no pictures, I was a newbie :)

September 2009: The First Date

October 2009: Kyle's 1 & only post

November 2009: 29 weeks

December 2009: Kansas Baby Shower(2)

January 2009: The birth story

It's fun to look back. I noticed I used to write a lot more...I guess now that the little one has arrived I just don't have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment