Thursday, August 19, 2010

Wedding Fun

One of the reasons we went to Kansas was to participate in my dear friend Joy's wedding. I didn't take very many pictures my first week in KS because I was so busy helping to prepare for the wedding. Sawyer spent most of his time with Grandma Schenk at the daycare. And I got a mini-vacation as I helped decorate for the wedding and reception. I didn't even take any pictures of Sawyer the whole week! I did however take pictures of the Bachelorette/Bridal Shower I put together for the beautiful bride. It was a very casual event with lots of chatting, doing nails, and watching girly movies. Here's a few pictures of the decor. I can't post pictures of the actual event because it was a little risque, just kidding, but I don't want to embarrass anyone, so I will stick to the decorations.











No comments:

Post a Comment