Sunday, August 15, 2010

Date Night

Before going to Kansas and before football season began Kyle took me on a surprise date (thanks to Troy and Candace for taking care of Sawyer). I think it was our first true date since February... So, it was very exciting when Kyle came home and told me to go get ready for a date. We ate dinner at Texas Roadhouse, which is one of my favorites. Then we went to the hot air balloon festival and watched the light show. All the hot air balloons attempt to light up to the beat of the music. We had a blast but I was so enamored with the balloons I forgot to take pictures of us.



2 comments:

  1. Fun! Our festival is this weekend, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Way to go, Kyle! :) It was great seeing you and Sawyer yesterday in church. You look wonderful and happy. (Sawyer is a cutie, too). Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete