Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Kansas Baby Shower(s) 2

I don't want to forget all the special people who made the Smith Center shower so special.

Me with my lovely sister-in-laws Candace & Audra. Thanks for all your hard work putting the shower together!
Me with the Grandma's and Great-Grandma's (L to R: Sheila, Velda, Me, Mom, & Tache)
Gracie & her mom, Candace
Candace, Sheila, Gracie, Nita, Culley, and Jodi...a picture of friends, relatives, and lots of girls from a family of primarily boys.
Me with Aly. She won the "how big is Kristen" game. They measured the roundness of my belly and then people had to guess the size of my stomach by cutting string. Aly was right on! I guess at her height she has the perfect view :)
Joy, my good friend from high school (who I just learned is engaged!!!)
Kyle's aunts (Connie, Marlene, Me, Jonell, and Cheryl) They were a great help putting the shower together and making food!
Me with the Grandma's...I think we're going to have to come up with a different name than Grandma...we'll see what LG thinks. Kyle called all of his grandparents grandma & grandpa. I didn't call any of my grandparents by the traditional name. We'll see what LG and the grandparents prefer...

No comments:

Post a Comment