Friday, July 12, 2013

Summer Crafts {Car Organizers}

In anticipation of vacation and to control the car mess I decided the kids needed their very own car organizers.

I used scrap fabrics I already had, heavy duty interfacing, bias tape, nylon ribbon, and parachute clips.


I looked at a couple of tutorials but in the end I just measured our seats and determined what I wanted the organizers to hold. I included 4 pockets and the bottom pocket is separated into 2 pockets and it features elastic. One of the bottom pockets fits a sippy cup perfectly. The other elastic pocket is meant for small toys like cars, action figures and dolls. The top pockets are designed for books, art supplies and coloring books.

Very excited to test out the car organizers on our 12 hour drive to the Outer Banks!




1 comment: