Thursday, September 30, 2010

The weekend with no game

We may not have had a game this weekend but we kept busy with some visitors and a birthday.

Grandma Schenk and Cousin Jessie came to visit all the way from Kansas.

Jessie & Sawyer
Grandma & Sawyer
Family Pic
Jessie, Sawyer, Grandma, Gracie
Flea Market Finds
On Saturday morning the girls took advantage of the boys weekend off by leaving the kids and heading to the local flea market. We had lots of fun perusing all the "junk." I didn't really think I would buy anything, but I came home with a few treasures that have now turned into more projects. Each item, except the brown globe will transform into something great I hope. I'll keep you updated on the projects.

The weekend off also allowed Kyle and Sawyer to have some great daddy/son time.

Kyle will get on all fours and start chasing Sawyer. Sawyer gets so worked up laughing and crawling as fast as his short legs will go. It's too cute!
Sawyer has recently become very ticklish. I think we will have lots of tickling fests in the years to come.

1 comment:

  1. And while Sheila was visiting you, WE were in Kansas and missed her!

    I LOVE your tree stump story. What a good lesson, thanks so much for sharing that!

    ReplyDelete