Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fall Decor

I went back and forth about decorating for fall. I thought it was kind of silly to decorate considering we are still in a state of remodeling and we don't even have a couch in the living room. But I decided since we're at a stand still with remodeling projects I needed to spruce the place up with some fresh decor. Plus I love decorating for fall!

One side of the living room bay window

Other side of the living room bay window

Dried red leaves on the mantel

Right side of the mantel

The whole mantel...still a work in progress, like we need to hang the mirror up and on the left side I am going to find some branches to make an arrangement. It may be a little busy, but I think it will work for fall.

Entry way table

Dining room centerpiece: this is my 1st mum plant and I was super excited when I bought it because I have always wanted one. Is it weird to be so excited about a plant?

1 comment:

  1. Kristen- Simplistic fall beauty... I love it! Wait until next fall, when the decorating will be up high and away from a little guy who wants to get into everything. That's how we had to decorate this fall season and I'm sure again at Christmas. Oh well, so worth it. :) Miss you guys! Glad to read updates about the football season! - Amy C.

    ReplyDelete