Monday, September 20, 2010

Game #3

It was a beautiful day for football and the Pioneers didn't disappoint. They won spectacularly with a final score of 69-0. It was the 1st home game and the opponent was Anna Maria. At half time it was 48-0 and I pretty much stopped watching because Sawyer wanted to run around. It was good to get the 1st win and a lot of players had a chance to get on the field and gain some experience.

Happy players during the after game talk


Sawyer was all over...in the stroller

and on the bleachers

Me & my baby

Me & Candace (sister-in-law)

Our family of three
(yes, that's snot on my shoulder...never knew I would have to worry about snot on my shoulder :)

Final Score

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the win! We saw that TU is playing Malone for homecoming and are thinking about going up if you and Sawyer are going to go. So... are ya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes we'll be there! It's the 5 year reunion too (well at least for Aaron and me). We would love to see all 3 of you :)

    ReplyDelete