Sunday, September 12, 2010

Game #2

If you click on the image it will take you to the Malone football website for detailed information about the team.

Game #2 was in Iowa against St. Ambrose. I didn't attend, but I listened to the live stream online. The game started really well with the defense getting a red zone interception on the first drive and then a interception for a touchdown on the second drive. I did a little happy dance because this team is historically very tough and the Pioneers were doing really well with a 7-0 lead early in the 1st quarter. But then things started to go bad and kind of fell apart in the 3rd quarter. The final score was 7-28. While this afternoon did not turn out well I'm looking forward to the next game because it's the first home game.

I spent the game sewing and doing laundry while Sawyer napped. I kept having to switch activities because when I got frustrated with the game I would get frustrated with my project. Sadly, I think my sewing today will reflect my frustrations :)

While we waited for the guys to get home the coaches wives got together for dinner and crafting. Yay for girl time! I can't wait to show you the craft I intended to worked on... Instead of working on my craft we all learned about the awesome and amazing Silhouette!

No comments:

Post a Comment