Sunday, September 26, 2010

He's a Cowboy


Kyle thinks the name "Sawyer" sounds kind of hillbilly or redneck. He does not say that in a derogatory way as he thinks it's cool to be a hillbilly. I tend to disagree that the name sounds hillbillyish (I'm aware that's probably not a word, but I almost have my master's so I'm pretty sure I can begin to make up words :). However, the other day Sawyer was proudly wearing his made in Kansas bandana bib and I couldn't help but smile. While I wouldn't say he looked like a hillbilly, he did look like a old west cowboy (or a small dog with a bandana :). Though we now live in Ohio, he looked like a true Kansan. And while I will probably never consent to calling Sawyer a hillbilly I will gladly call him a cute cowboy. Now he just needs some wranglers and cowboy boots.



No comments:

Post a Comment