Tuesday, September 14, 2010

8 months



What you're up to:
  • During your 7th month you started crawling and now you don't ever sit still. You don't even like to be held unless you're tired.
  • Started drinking out of a sippy cupYou used to be great at going to sleep. We would just lay you down and you would be out. Now you think it's play time because you pull up on the crib and talk to yourself :)
  • You love the red light on the power strip and I pull you away from it no less than 50 times a day. You are one persistent little boy.
  • Started cloth diapering
  • Learned to clap
  • You say dada, hi, & yeah (Kyle said he said mama, but I haven't heard it yet, so it doesn't count :)
  • Pull up on everything including chairs, couches, legs, toys, toy box, crib, etc.
  • Threw up for the 1st time (still not sure what caused that, I checked on him in bed and he had thrown up all over himself and slept through it, then as we were cleaning him up and he was smiling and crawling around on our bed and he threw up several more times, but he had no fever or other symptoms of being sick)
  • Went to 1st football game
  • Wear size 2 disposable diapers (but we're moving up to size three when this package is done)
  • Wear size 6-9 month shirts, and anywhere from 3-9 month pants.
  • Ate 1st finger food (Mum-Mums)

This sleeper was given to Sawyer as a gift before he was born. I remember when I opened it I was delighted because I think it's adorable, but I also thought he will never wear this it's huge. Well, I pulled it out the other day and he not only fits in it, it's already a little snug. I think he will be wearing this several times a week to get good use out of it before he outgrows it :)


Hey mom, what's that you're holding in front of my face?

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweetie. Yay for the many milestones. Aren't you simply amazed at what all they do/learn/change/grow in such a short period of time?! Pretty soon you'll get to start planning that wonderful FIRST bday party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Amy! They grow so fast! The funny thing is I am already planning his 1st birthday :) I know that sounds crazy and really it's not going to be that big of a party, but I love to plan events :)

    ReplyDelete