Friday, December 4, 2009

Nursery Inspiration

Lately, everyone has been asking about our "theme" for the nursery. Well, I don't have a theme per se, but here's a little sneak peek into what the nursery might look like. I have so many ideas floating around in my head for the nursery...but I haven't actually had a chance to put the ideas into action.

furniture

Cocoon 7000 series


bedding

JJ Cole Bullseye

initials


Pottery Barn initials (this initial is in no way indicative of the babies name)

giraffe

Giraffe wall hanging...this is from Byrdie Graphics store on etsy, ours is somewhat different, but you get the idea

Fabric

And a little of this Amy Butler fabric thrown in.

This might look a little disjointed, but I'll show you the end product once it's complete...hopefully that is before LG makes his arrival.

2 comments:

  1. If you were going to use similar style of decor as used in the picture of the nursery furniture the ceiling decoration that this mom used would be fabulous

    http://www.unique-baby-gear-ideas.com/nautical-nursery-theme-ideas.html

    but nautical is not for everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally didn't know that you were using giraffes but I'm glad the little guy I sent you made the cut for inclusion in the crib! :-)Thanks Kyle!

    ReplyDelete