Monday, December 7, 2009

33 Weeks

I had a doctor's appointment today so here's the skinny (or the not so skinny):
How far along: 33 weeks and 3 days
Total weight gain: 25 lb. Maternity clothes: Yes, almost always
Sleep: Great as long as I have a pillow between my legs
Best moment of the week: Getting to do crafts this weekend.
Movement: Often, I think he's getting a little more scrunched
Food cravings: Not really
Belly button in or out: Still hanging in there
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach
What I'm looking forward to: Babymoon this weekend!
Milestones: This may not be a true milestone, but it means LG's arrival is approaching... at the Dr. today she told me to go ahead and put the car seat in the car just in case...I have no signs of labor, but just as a precaution.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there. I was just catching up on your blog and I love that instead of sharing your baby name choice you listed the "best" suggestions from others, that was great! And I love those cute shirts you made at your other baby shower, how'd you do that? What a neat idea! Hope you're doing well and these last weeks of your pregnancy go easy for ya. It was great to see you in SC at Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete