Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas 2009

This was our first Christmas we did not have to travel a long distance, due to the pregnancy we were not allowed to travel afar, so thankfully much of our family traveled near to us. Because of the wintry weather conditions some family members were not able to attend, but we had fun with those who made the trek. And thankfully, everyone that did travel made it safely.

Christmas Eve was spent at my Dad's house where we ate, opened gifts, and played the Wii.
Christmas day was spent at my grandparent's house with my parents and one set of siblings. We primarily ate, opened gifts, and played the Wii (do you see a trend?). It was a very relaxing Christmas holiday and I am thankful for that because relaxing will probably become a thing of the past in the next few weeks.

Here's a sampling of our rousing Christmas activities:
My grandparents playing Wii golf.
Dad opening his gifts

Sorry, no pictures of us eating...I was too busy stuffing my own face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment