Saturday, December 19, 2009

35 weeks


Picture from babycenter.com
How far along: 35 weeks
Total weight gain: 25 lbs. (holding steady for 2 weeks...that's the 1st time in a while)

Maternity clothes: Yes, almost always. I think I'm going to have to start wearing Kyle's shirts to the gym...mine are getting a little short.

Sleep: Good for the most part. I'm getting more uncomfortable, so I have to turn over more often and that takes a lot of effort :)

Best moment of the week: Baby related was hearing the heartbeat and the doctor showing us where his body parts are (not head down yet).

Movement: all the time, but nothing painful

Food cravings: None to report

Belly button in or out: still in

What I miss: being able to bend down comfortably (getting dressed is pretty comical)

What I'm looking forward to: a quite weekend of crafts and baking. And I don't want to jinx it, but we might be getting our nursery furniture next week (we've been waiting since August 1st...that's a whole 'nother blog post)

Milestones: Nothing baby related, but my 1st year of grad school is complete and I only have 3 more working days until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment