Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Craftastic

This weekend I decided to put the homework aside (truth be told I really haven't felt like doing homework since I took a week off for Thanksgiving break) and work on some projects for the baby and Christmas gifts. Kyle went hunting so I had the whole house to use for various craft projects. This post will only include baby items/gifts because some people who read this blog may be the recipients of my other work...
Baby legs for boys...I found it very hard to find socks that were cute and boyish. Almost all of the socks I found were very girly. Let me know if you know of a good place that has cheap, cute boy socks. I used this tutorial from the Little Birdie. It was very easy to follow. This is a really quick project (approx. 10 minutes per pair) and I think they are adorable and convenient for little ones.
I also replenished by baby gift stash. I made 15 boys burp clothes. Everyone I know having a baby in the next few months is having a boy, so this stash will soon be depleted.

Sorry, not very exciting pictures, but the real fun project reveals will have to wait until after Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment