Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Colorado Baby Shower

This past weekend Kyle and I traveled to Colorado to see my family. My sister threw me a baby shower with the help of my mom, grandma, and other sister. The shower was great fun. We ate, prayed, and did crafts...three of my favorite things :) We were blessed with many practical, fun, adorable, and thoughtful gifts. Here are some shots from the shower (thanks to Aunt Jodi for capturing the event).

Enjoying the company
Christina (the hostess) & Noah (the nephew)
Aunt Wendy & Noah
Dee Dee & Carisa
Carisa sharing words of wisdom
Opening adorable outfits
Listening to advice from Tache
Showing off the cutest shoes
Opening the bedding (which I love!)

Tache, Me, and Mom
Kate & Wendy taking a break from making onesies
Elyze working hard on her onesie.
Diligently crafting

Everyone with their final product. I love them and I can't wait for LG to wear them!

Thanks to Christina for all her hard work. The shower was great! And thanks to everyone who attended! It was so nice to see everyone, hear all of your insightful words, and share in the creation of LG's wardrobe :)

1 comment:

  1. So fun!! Looks like a great time, with awesome gifts and onsies!

    ReplyDelete