Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Decor


I finally decorated for Christmas...well if you can call it decorating. This year I decided to forgo Christmas decorating. It's not that I don't have Christmas spirit I just know that once Christmas is over and I'm 9 months pregnant I will NOT want to put the decorations away (Kyle fervently agreed). So, the picture above is the extent of my Christmas decorations for 2009.

I love the wreath and the "S" against our red door. I used scrapbook paper and mod podge to make the "S." Hope you enjoyed that tour of our Christmas decor :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey at least you have a red door and a wreath (which I think is super great!). We got nada decor right now. No excuse other than I'm waiting for Jeff to make the first move. We'll see what happens... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice move on the mod podge. you can use that stuff on anything, including fabric...just incase you want to add that to your craft list of things to try!

    ReplyDelete