Sunday, January 3, 2010

37 weeks


How far along: 37 weeks & 3 days
Total weight gain: 26 lbs. (only 1 lb. in 3 weeks...not too shabby...pretty sure he's out of room)
Maternity clothes: Yes
Sleep: Good
Best moment of the week: well I haven't updated in a few weeks so I could list lots of things...finally getting the nursery furniture, getting the nursery done, finishing lots of crafts, visiting with family, lots of time off work, but today I had a doctor's appointment...see the update below.
Movement: Yes, he likes to stretch out
Food cravings: No
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: Being able to get up from the couch without a massive amount of effort.
What I'm looking forward to: meeting our little guy.
Milestones: See update below.

Update: I had a doctor's appointment this morning and I was expecting a routine, mundane appointment. Weight, blood pressure, and a see you next week...well it turns out I'm actually 3 cm. dilated and fully effaced! Also, I was measuring a little small, so the doctor requested a sonogram to ensure the baby was doing okay. I'm happy to report he is doing perfectly. He is head down, his heart rate was good, he's a little on the small side (measuring one week behind, but they assured me that is not a concern), and he weighs approximately 5 1/2 lbs. So, basically I could have this baby tomorrow or it could be another 3 weeks...we'll have to wait and see. Either way the doctor's appointment was a little more eventful than expected.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Yay for you... hope that when things do progress all is well!!! :-) You could be a momma any day now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo getting excited for you!! We'll be praying for perfect timing and easy deliviery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that always happens to me... sorry about that one from Joel, it was me. :)

    ReplyDelete