Monday, November 2, 2009

Quick Weekend Recap

Sorry, this post is sans pictures or anything else exciting. My camera seems to be MIA. So, here's a bullet list of our weekend activities.

  • Friday night: Kyle and I jointly worked on an art project for the nursery. Pictures will be forthcoming (once the camera is located). Betcha never knew Kyle was a crafty kind of guy :)
  • Saturday: Went to the big city to run some errands, took my dad out for lunch for his birthday, went to a football game, went grocery shopping, drove home and collapsed on the couch. We were poor sports, we didn't even turn on the light for trick-or-treaters. I forgot to buy candy, so our house would have been a bust anyway. Sterling beat Bethany 35-2. Strange game our 2nd string quarterback, who became our 1st string quarterback last week, was injured. So, our original 1st string quarterback came back. The offense played hard despite all the injuries. The defense had several turnovers and goal line stands. Which was great, but Bethany probably shouldn't have made it to the red zone so often. At half the score was 7-0 Sterling's lead thanks to an interception return for a touchdown. Then the offense gave them a safety, which effectively negated the shutout. But all in all the Warriors dominated and pulled out a win. Sorry if that didn't make any sense, like I said it was a strange game.
  • Sunday: Church, homework, cleaning, Amazing Race, a short nap
I have so many things I want to show you including a baby project I finally finished and my expanding abdomen at 28 weeks but I will have to leave you all in suspense until I can find my camera.

I will leave you with this picture taken last week. We went to a wedding reception for Kyle's cousin/friend. There were three pregnant ladies there (me and 2 of Kyle's cousins) and we are all due within 1 week of each other.

Tia, Me, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment