Wednesday, November 11, 2009

We Have A Name...

But we're not telling. Sorry, that was really mean. But I am very excited to have a #1 name picked out and a #2 just in case we change our minds.

Since we're not revealing the name until he makes his arrival family and friends have taken it upon themselves to make suggestions. Here's a compilation of the "best" name suggestions we have received thus far.

Top 10 list:
  1. Bernard
  2. Earl
  3. Rashard
  4. Oscar
  5. Sylvester
  6. Terrence
  7. Quantavius
  8. Claude
  9. Monet
  10. And my favorite thus far: Powhattan!

5 comments:

  1. I am now nervous for my nephew. I hope you did not consider the above names too seriously. I know Kristen has good taste in names, it is Kyle I am worried about. Sometimes the Schenk boys have weird name suggestions including Jake wanting to name his kid Bo…..hmmm interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about Linus? :-) Could be a great start to a family name that would be passed on for generations....hee hee.
    Can't wait to hear the "real" name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH! I hate that you aren't telling, and totally understand all at the same time. Can't wait to find out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for secret names! We so enjoyed keeping Mackie's name a secret...so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kyle said you guys were going to tell Gracie as her B-day present...I hope she does not say it out load. I would die laughing especially since she does not say much right now. Keeping it a secret is lots of fun, I know, but now I know what I put you guys thru. The suspense is killing me ;)

    ReplyDelete