Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sterling 0 Bethel 30



Yes, that is the correct score! Not exactly how we were expecting to end the season, considering we should have beat them. It was a very ugly game, so I won't go into details. Suffice it to say our worst loss of the season came from a team that had only won 2 games all year.

On a more positive note, the season is officially over! Normally, this is a momentous day, which signals the time of year that I once again get to see my husband at least once a day...but with my school work I'm actually gone more evenings than he his...so I guess we'll fully celebrate more time together when my semester is over (only one more month).

In the midst of studying for a comprehensive final and another test I decided in honor of my birthday I would cease doing school work for one day! It was a nice reprieve... my husband made me chocolate chip pancakes in bed. Then we opened a few presents. He had to leave by 8:00 am for the game, but I spent the morning crafting. Then I went to the game (why do we always have to lose when my birthday falls on a football game?). After returning from the game Kyle took me on a date to celebrate my birthday and the end of football season.

Sylvia, Aly, and me w/ the pictures they drew me for my birthday.
Aly acting very silly (this picture may come back to haunt her someday :)
Culley trying not to watch the game.
Ashley & Sylvia trying to stay warm.

4 comments:

  1. Happy day after your B'day! (Sorry, I didn't get online yesterday.) Sounds like you had a good day (except the loss) yesterday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you still had some fun! I need more details on the degree/comprehensive exam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First Happy Happy Birthday. Second I need more belly pics! PLEASE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures! Aly saw this and said "Oh, why did I do that??" Silly girl. :) Sorry you had to share your birthday with a game like that! I hope dinner was nice with Kyle.

    ReplyDelete