Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Birthday!


Today is our niece Gracie's 1st birthday.

Gracie,

Uncle Kyle and I wish you the best 1st birthday ever. Remind your mom and dad you're the princess and should be treated accordingly :) We wish we could be there to celebrate with you, but since we can't make it be sure and eat a piece of cake for us. Also, please remind your mom to post pictures of your adorableness.

Love, Auntie Kristen


Gracie,

Happy birthday! I know how cute and smart you are so you must take after me. We can't wait to see you over Thanksgiving. You will get a very special birthday present from us when you visit. You will be the first one to know your new cousin's name (but you can't tell your parents). Have a great day we love you!

Uncle Kyle


1 comment:

  1. All I have to say is Ahhhh! Seriously I pulled this up because well I check it all the time and saw the new post. You seriously made me cry. Thanks, we miss you and I will make sure to post pictures of her birthday. We love you guys and miss you bunches.

    ReplyDelete