Friday, November 20, 2009

31 weeks


He's approximately 16 inches long and weighs over 3 pounds (which is approximately like carrying around 4 navel oranges). These are his stats taken from Babycenter.com...but really who works to figure this whole baby vs. fruit thing? Kind of strange.
How far along: 31 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 18 lb.
Maternity Clothes: Yes, most of the time
Sleep: great, when I actually get a chance to go to sleep
Best moment of the week: Completing a comprehensive final, now I can focus on the baby and the holidays
Movement: yes, except when Daddy tries to feel him (I can tell he's either going to be ornery or a mama's boy :), also for the first time this week he kicked so hard it hurt my stomach
Food Cravings: not really, pretty sure my stomach is being compressed because I'm not as hungry
Belly button in or out: in, it's still holding on...wonder when it will pop?
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach, being able to pick-up stuff off the floor easily
What I'm looking forward to: Going to CO today!
Milestones: Reaching the 2 month countdown

The Dr. appointment went well. My weight gain and blood pressure were good. His heart rate was good. Nothing new to report...just plugging along.

Sorry, no baby or belly pictures. See the post below for the most recent pic.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like everything is going great. I hope you guys have a great couple of showers and time with your families over the next couple of weeks. Oh, and I thought of a new name that I think that you guys should seriously consider. Beniah would love to have a friend name Clancy. Its got some country roots to reflect your Smith Center heritage...just think about it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great trip! btw-my belly button always stayed in.

    ReplyDelete