Monday, July 28, 2014

A Day in the Life {Looking Back}

I was looking through my drafts and ran across this post from several years ago (I'm thinking about 4 years ago). It was meant to be pictures of my normal day. At the time I was watching my niece Gracie was around 2 and Sawyer was 8 months(?). What a blast from the past! It was fun to think back to those days and to marvel at how big both these kiddos are now!

Saying good morning to each other
playing together

Someone was not always happy

Lots of play time




Eating lunch

Naps of course
Always a smile after nap
While I love nap time, one of my favorite parts of the day is getting them after nap
Not happy about being stuck behind the gate


I think I never finished this post from 2010 because I forgot to take pictures of the remainder of the day, but this is a pretty good snapshot of life back then. Oh, how simple it was… :)

No comments:

Post a Comment