Wednesday, March 12, 2014

36 Weeks {Baby #3}


The end is drawing near! Today I caught myself thinking "this is the last time I do this…before the baby arrives." Crazy to think, but I am oh so ready!

For instance, this will be the final belly shot of this pregnancy!

How far along: 36 weeks
Total weight gain: 30 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Yes
Sleep: ugh, I get up every 2 hours to use the restroom, plus the aches and pains so it's intermittent at best
Best moment this week: going on a trip with my favorite guy
Movement: Yes, all the time, his kicks and rolls literally rock my stomach, he also has the hiccups a lot
Food cravings: not feeling very hungry, but I'm always up for ice cream
What I'm missing: being able to bend over comfortably
What I'm looking forward to: meeting the little man

At 34 weeks I had a quick doctor's appointment. Everything checked out well and his heart beat was in the 140's.

Yesterday I had my 36 week appointment. Everything looked good. Again his heart rate was in the 140's and he is head down (has been for quite some time). My aches and pains are certainly increasing especially the back pain, but it's all bearable because I know what I have to look forward too. Plus we are no where near prepared for this baby…I mean we have the car seat and clothes so he has everything he actually needs, but his room is not even started, none of the nursing stuff is out, etc. And I have a list of 10 other things to accomplish before he arrives including a deep clean of the house…we'll see how much gets done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment