Monday, October 14, 2013

Football & A Reunion

Friday Kyle came home from work and had thrown out his back. He could barely move, so I sent him upstairs to lay down. Kyle is not one to complain about pain so when I could tell he was visibly hurting I knew he must be in a LOT of pain. The next day was game day so he didn't have much option but too feel better :)

Saturday morning I literally dressed him and sent him off praying he would make through the next 8 hours. Sometime during the morning he felt his disc slip back into place so he was moving around a little better. The game this week was against Malone's cross town rival, Walsh. It was also homecoming. There were some really good moments in the game and every time I looked at the scoreboard I expected MU to be in the lead, but alas the closest the game got was a tie score. The final score was 28-38.



showing some love and team spirit during the game
 We had to leave during the exciting game for an exciting pick-up. Papa and Nana came to visit! We were all so happy to reunite. Sawyer seriously talked a mile a minute for the 1st 2 hours they were here. I've never seen him so excited and talkative.



Papa and Nana are still here so there will be more about their visit in the upcoming posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment