Thursday, October 24, 2013

16 Weeks {Baby #3}


How far along: 16 weeks

Total weight gain: 9 lbs.

Maternity clothes: well when I have to wear something other than sweats and a t-shirt yes

Sleep: side sleeping with a pillow between the legs and usually 2-3 bathroom breaks per night

Best moment this week: Malone's football game :)

Movement: Some, typically when I lay down at night I feel he/she kicking around, I've been feeling movement since week 14

Food cravings: Food still doesn't really sound appetizing most of the time. I did have a donut craving once this week

What I'm missing: being able to take deep breaths when I sit down

What I'm looking forward to: having a 24 hour work get away to MN...even though it might be snowing there

I went to my 16 week doctor appointment and everything went very smoothly. My weight and blood pressure were good. The babies heart beat was 159 bpm, which was good because previously the babies heart rate had been on the verge of being too high (most likely due to my thyroid). It was a pretty uneventful visit, thankfully. I did schedule my 20 week anatomy ultrasound which means I'm getting closer to the halfway point and finding out the babies gender. Should be a fun birthday this year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment