Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Tale of the Piggies

We have a little girl in the house who has been struggling with static electricity all winter. One day I was fed up and decided to try putting her hair up in pig tails and much to my delightful surprise I realized her hair had grown a lot since our last attempt.  I can now easily put pig tails in her hair and they actually stay in all day!  And as an added bonus she looks super cute!





This one has nothing to do with pig tails, but it does document her curls (not sure where those came from) and she is starting to look so big!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love keeping up with your family, it's fun to see your kids and remember how much fun toddlerhood is, makes me extra excited to experience it all again with miss Rosa (who hopefully will develop some curls too. We're not sure yet, but it seems possible. Pearl had some and I loved it! My older 2 never had any).

    ReplyDelete