Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Happy Party {Party Decor}


While it was a small affair you know I had to do a little decorating. When I asked Sawyer what he wanted at his Happy Party the same answer kept coming forward. I'm going to be 3 and I want red cupcakes. So I decided the theme of the party was "3." Everything from the decor to the food to the games related back to the #3.

For dinner we served 3 cheese mac'n'cheese, triangle sandwiches, 3 carrots in a cup, 3 grapes on a stick and triple berry punch. For dessert we devoured red cupcakes shaped into the number 3. I didn't do much in terms of decor but I decorated the mantle with 3 balloons. Sawyer wore a shirt I made with the #3. For the game the little ones had a 3 leg race. And as a party favor we gave bags with three 3 Musketeers.

I loved finding creative ways to bring in the number 3.




3 Musketeer favors
red cupcakes (Sawyer's request) in the shape of a 3
all food had to incorporate the number 3

No comments:

Post a Comment