Friday, February 1, 2013

3 year interview

Each birthday we plan to do an interview asking the same 20 questions of each child.  When they are angst ridden teenagers or new parents I think it will be fun to look back at how their answers have evolved over the years. This is the first year I have felt Sawyer could answer the questions.  He did better than I thought he would, but you will notice a trend. And don't mind my no make-up, dirty hair look...him sitting on my lap was the only way I could get him to sit still long enough. And here he is completely unedited and unrehearsed...


Sawyer 3 year interview from Kristen Schenk on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I do the same thing with my kiddos. It's the reporter in me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made my heart so happy! He's growing us so fast!

    ReplyDelete