Monday, July 4, 2016

Our Firecrackers

Happy birthday America!

I haven't intentionally taken pictures of the kids in a LONG time. The morning before July 4th they were all dressed in their red, white and blue for church so I thought it was high time I got some updated pictures.

While they aren't always looking at the camera simultaneously or they are fake smiling at times I think these pictures do a pretty good job of showcasing their personalities!





Mommy and Daddy even got in on the action!


 My Nora who is always quick with a laugh. Her joy (and drama) are contagious!



My Kolter baby (not for much longer). He is a true delight, full of fun and curiosity!


 The top two pictures are Kolter trying not to smile…despite Daddy's efforts


But in the end he can't help but flash that smile

Sawyer, my biggest kid who is acting more and more like a big kid. He takes the job of oldest brother very seriously. He is also full of silliness and loves to learn!



No comments:

Post a Comment