Monday, July 6, 2015

iPhone Unload {June 2015}

 Selfies with my silly Sawyer

These 2 are pretty good friends…I pray they always look out for each other (don't worry they fight too)
She's a ham and a cutie

These 2 kind of adore each other #brotherlylove #biglittle #makesmyheartmelt

 Baby baller

Hard to see, but Kolter is a crazy sleeper…hands above his head and feet resting on a football ;)

 Selfie with my girl and crazy face after completing a 1000 calorie workout…it was pretty intense, working on getting stronger! Love me some Fitness Blender

Selfie with my man on Father's Day






Family time with ice cream and then walk on the trail…everyone walks now, packing for vacation (a family of 5 in 1 suitcase), my cutie Sawyer, Daddy put together Kolter's cozy coupe and everyone is enjoying it

No comments:

Post a Comment