Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Kids Krafts

A couple of new creations:

Onesie cardigan: tutorial at Make It Love It




Kolter spits up a LOT! One day I was so fed up with him getting it all over me and his clothes I decided the only thing that would make me feel better was to have some new, cute burp clothes. Granted after having 2 other kids I had plenty of burp clothes, but I just needed something new and cheerful to make me feel better when I was mopping up the regurgitated milk. So I ran to the store and purchased some cute flannel and created these hedgehog/gray and bow tie/houndstooth burp clothes. I LOVE them even though they did not miraculously make Kolter stop spitting up.



And after I posted a picture of the buckle toy I made I received a custom order request to make a girly buckle toy. The customer requested a mix of light purple, light green and dark  pink so that's what I created :)

No comments:

Post a Comment