Saturday, February 15, 2014

LOVE

Things I loved on the day of love plus some of the things they loved too:

Sawyer's Valentine's treats for his class

 
My girl and her accessories

 
kisses and laughs from my baby girl

 


My boy and his recent Lego obsession (we created the truck and Spiderman motorcycle in the morning)


steak and potato dinner for my love and our traditional chocolate fondue for dessert (and lest you think we forgot the veggies we did have broccoli, but Sawyer ate the entire platter by himself and wouldn't touch his steak…his daddy is a little worried about him :)


the kids devouring the chocolate fondue


the LOVE others showered on our kiddos…you may spy some Christmas candy and that would be from us, hey it was on clearance and it was red…they'll never know. They got lots of candy and stickers. We got them the red plates and water bottles.


The kids loving their new stuff, we had stickers everywhere by the time dinner was on the table


and my favorite LOVES relaxing for the evening (yes, this is how Sawyer relaxes :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment