Monday, May 27, 2013

Summer Dresses

In the past few weeks life has slowed down a bit (thankfully!). With a slower pace I've been able to do a few fun sewing projects. The first project was 2 summer play dresses for Nora.  I LOVE to create dresses for my little girl and these turned out perfectly. They were easy, "free" (I used fabric and old t-shirts I already owned) and turned out super cute. The comfy knit dress tutorial can be found at LBG Studio.


 The navy blue top and the lavender striped bottom were both old t-shirts I was about to send to Goodwill.



This dress was made using leftover jersey fabric in my fabric stash


Both of these dresses have plenty of room so I think it will work next summer too. Gotta love an outfit that will last for 2 seasons!


No comments:

Post a Comment