Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Mother's Day was pretty low key this year, but I wouldn't have it any other way. It was a great day filled with many of my favorite things: breakfast in bed, going to church, having Kyle's homemade pizza for lunch, enjoying an afternoon of fun sewing projects, and then an evening together as a family.   With our very busy schedules recently we haven't had much family time so it was nice to have a day to devote to family.

We also had lots of conversation with the mom's in our life. It was nice to reflect on all the mother's in our life and what a huge blessing and encouragement they are! Thank you!

I don't often get pictures with me and my 2 sweeties, but once a year I make a point to get a picture.

someone looks a little ornery



Once again can't get them to both smile in the same shot but at least we got smiles from both :)



1 comment:

  1. the last picture of nora is my favorite. she looks so sweet!

    ReplyDelete