Sunday, February 17, 2013

Crafting away...

After the hustle and bustle of holiday crafting and a busy etsy shop this new year I was ready to do some just-for-fun crafting. Several of these projects have been in the works for months but just needed a few finishing touches. The other projects I saw and immediately had to try. And you know me I'm all about nap time projects and all of these can easily be accomplished during a napping session.

This was a project I saw last year online and quickly tried my hand at it. It's a repurposed t-shirt bib. I actually sewed it a year ago but never got around to adding the velcro until now.

This was also a project I did a year ago. It's a Super Sawyer cape otherwise known as a repurposed superman t-shirt. It's just been sitting around waiting for a velcro closure. I finally got on that! And now it will probably be a surprise in someone's Easter basket.

This is a taggie crinkle toy I made several months ago. It was made in an effort to use up fabric scraps. It just took me forever to hand sew it closed. It might make a fun car seat toy for someone.

And of course I couldn't forget the little miss. I saw this fabric in Hobby Lobby and couldn't pass it up. I just made a simple summer skirt. I still have gobs of the fabric so I may try making something else fun with it.

And this is a jersey racerback dress that I made using the tutorial from Crafterhours. I made it for Nora to wear this summer. I can't wait until she can fit in it! So simple and cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment