Sunday, February 3, 2013

Our Little Gymnasts

On one snowy day we ventured to a new (to us) gym to run off some energy.  Basically it was a huge rubberized room which was perfect for letting the kids run wild. The kids loved it! Sawyer and Gracie ran right in and didn't stop running for the next 1 1/2 hours. Their favorite things were the trampoline and the foam pit. Nolan loved the slide. Nora was very tentative at first. She watched and observed all the kids for a long time. Eventually I showed her the uneven bars (made specifically for toddlers) and she immediately fell in love. She just wanted to hang there. I flipped her over and she smiled. Then as I was trying to take a picture of her she tried to lift her legs onto the bar by herself. I was pretty impressed...and I thought Sawyer was going to be our little gymnast.

the big kids jumping into the foam pit
impossible to get a good picture of this fellow he was constantly moving, but I think you can see he was having fun


Gracie in the foam pit
Nora being tentative
loving the bars
trying to flip by herself
she also loves to hang upside down

No comments:

Post a Comment