Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Nora's New Do {1st Haircut}

Nora's hair is growing really quickly now, but she is still rocking the mullet. While there is not much I can do about the mullet I decided it was time for a trim to help the hair grow and I needed to straighten out her hair in the front (she had lots of long stragglers that were constantly in her face).



I was nervous that a trim would mean the end of her curly hair but I am happy to report she still has curls in the back (for now). And I'm no cosmetologist so I kind of botched her hair in the front but it will grow...oops. This may be the 1st and last haircut from mommy :)




2 comments:

  1. Take a picture of her hair dry so we can see her new doo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have one yet :( we are going bowling today so I will try to snag one then.

    ReplyDelete