Monday, November 1, 2010

Game #8

The Malone Pioneers defeated the Trinity International Trojans 34-0. It was great to have a win, but the victory was made even more sweet because a certain someone beat his alma mater. It was a very good game all the way around with the offense scoring, the defense holding, and special teams even blocked a punt and scored.

Sadly Sawyer and I stayed home. I really wanted to go to see special friends I have not seen in way too long, but we had a super hectic week and I just wasn't prepared to drive that far with Sawyer and I really needed a few days to get caught up on homework. So, I was going to sew and listen to the live audio stream online, but someone had different plans. Instead of taking a nap Sawyer decided he wanted to cheer for the Pioneers. Oh well at least it was a great game to listen too :)

And a glimpse of what Sawyer and I did this weekend...we may have spotted a skunk...

No comments:

Post a Comment