Thursday, November 11, 2010

Baby Closet Craft



In my spare time (ha) I have been working on few small crafts.

I made a set of closet organizers for Sawyer's closet. I wish I had made these before he was born. They are very helpful when I'm picking out his clothes in the morning. It actually saves me time as I do not have to look at the tag of every shirt in the closet.

This was a very simple project. I purchased the bare wood door hangers at Hobby Lobby. Kyle cut the slits in the wood, so they would fit over the closet rod.

I painted the edges white.

Then mod-podged scrapbook paper and numbers to the hangers.

Sand the edges and voila it's done!




And just in case we have a female child sometime in the future I decorated the other side with a more femine feel.
While I find them very useful for myself they would also be a great, unique gift for a baby shower.

2 comments:

  1. So smart! I might have to make a set of those for Shorty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a GREAT idea. Love your craftiness. It inspires me. :)

    ReplyDelete