Saturday, November 13, 2010

10 months

Guess who is 10 months today!


He started walking at 9 1/2 months. Sawyer took his first steps when the grandparents were in town. He walked 2 or 3 steps to daddy. Currently if we stand him up with no support he will take a few steps (up to 15). He's also taken a few unprovoked steps to his toys. He has not graduated to walking all the time, but I know that is just around the corner. Not sure I am ready for that stage.
Vocabulary: Dada & alldone (a.k.a. all done). The kid can say all done, but not mama, what!? Seriously strange.

His new favorite game is patty cake and he L.O.V.E.S it.
He has four teeth (2 bottom, 2 top)

Wearing 9 month clothes

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! My kids said "all done" as one of their first words too, lol! what is up with that? :)

    And congrats on the early walker, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny Kit! I just thought my child was really strange :) I think the "a" sound must be an easy thing for kids to pronounce. Thanks for the congrats on the early walker, but to be honest I could have waited a few months :)

    ReplyDelete