Friday, November 19, 2010

1st Christmas Present: Check

I started this project long ago (like back in September). My method was revised several times, but I finally completed it. The result is a felt alphabet for Sawyer.

I used felt and scraps of my favorite fabrics. Then I machine sewed around the letters. This should provide fun and learning for many years to come.

Total price: 2.25! Now that's my kind of gift :)

Don't look too close the "X" is missing...I lost my template "X" hopefully I can finish the last letter before X-Mas.

5 comments:

  1. I agree - you are a rockstar, my crafty friend! Super cute - and he'll LOVE them. You may need to add magnets to the back as he'd love putting them on the fridge, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this one was tedious but you finished and they look great. plus Sawyer will want to stick them in his mouth right now so the lack of magnet for now was a good idea. I know you have more craft presents on the works ;) I am excited to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Sorry Candace, but this is the final sneak peek. You'll have to wait until Christmas to see the rest of the crafts...wouldn't want to ruin the surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, Kristen!! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete