Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Yummy!

So, since I couldn't stop gushing about all the food we ate in St. Louis I thought I would share a recipe. I do not ever want to forget this recipe...I could eat it all in one sitting and the best part is it's healthy (well except the whole chips part).

MANGO AVOCADO SALSA
  • 1 medium mango chopped small
  • 1 small avocado chopped (3/4C) small
  • 1/4 C sweet red pepper
  • 2T chopped red onion
  • 1/2 fresh jalapeno pepper chopped small
  • 1 clove garlic minced
  • 2 tsp lime juice
  • 1 tsp sugar
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1/4 tsp cumin

Directions: MIX all together. SERVE with tortilla chips. For a large group I would double or triple the recipe...it's just that good. If you don't have cumin on hand, don't worry about it...it's still unbelievably good.

Recipe courtesy of Hannah Smith. Picture courtesy of Helen Graves at http://helengraves.co.uk/?m=200708.

No comments:

Post a Comment