Wednesday, September 16, 2009

21 Weeks


Here's the 21 week (5 month) update and picture of my growing abdomen.

How far along: 21 weeks and 4 days

Total weight gain/loss: haven't weighed myself in 2 weeks...I'll let you know next week

Maternity clothes: I gave in today and wore my first pair of maternity pants

Sleep: only side sleeping :( I'm adjusting

Best moment this week: Kyle getting to feel the baby kick

Movement: Yes, but not very often

Food cravings: nothing this week

Belly button in or out: in (hopefully for quite a while longer)

What I miss: being able to run (I stopped at 20 weeks, due to ligament pain)

What I'm looking forward to: getting the baby furniture (just a few more weeks)

Milestones: wearing maternity clothes has begun

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you are so cute! Miss you guys! Hope all continues to go well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the continues updates, I love them!

    ReplyDelete