Friday, September 11, 2009

The Name Game

Now that everyone knows it's a boy the #1 question I get is "What's his name?" We have decided to keep the name a secret for a couple of reasons 1) we like the suspense 2) we're going to the hospital with 2 names, just in case our favorite name doesn't "fit" him.
So, in an effort to appease those who are dying to know the name this is a top 10 list of names I like (in no particular order), but will not be using because Kyle strongly objects or vice versa.

1) Corbin: I love and Kyle hates
2) Micah: name of Kyle's crazy friend
3) Jonah: name Kyle's even crazier friend
4) Sam: the grandparent's dog name
5) Josheb: Kyle loves and I hate
6) Elijah: several friends have used this name
7) Cooper: I love Kyle hates
8) Aidan: too popular
9) Benjamin: I like Kyle doesn't
10) Kier: I like Kyle doesn't
Do you see a trend here? Kyle's hard to please in the name game. On the other hand I'm a name person. As my dad recounts I've had a long list of baby names since I was 10. Now granted they constantly change, but I'm always on the lookout for "good" names. I'll let you know if I come up with anymore.

Here's a picture of me and Kyle's faces morphed into a child...not really sure how accurate the image is (red hair?), but we'll find out in a few months :) What name do you think fits him?

No comments:

Post a Comment